Location, location, location! We have it all.
CASA LUNA is located in Barrio Montserrat; we are blessed to be in a very sweet neighborhood on a tree-lined street.
- Close to the center city; Congresso, yet far from the huslte and bustle of a downtown area.
- The neighborhood sits in a quandrant surrounded by Ave. 9 de Julio, Entre Rios, Ave. Belgrano and Ave. Independencia.
- We are on calle Chile and many mornings we have a horse drawn wagon that will pass by the house, but major buslines (60, 168, 102 and 23) that will take you to all areas of the city and beyond; are just one block away - so we are free of noisy buslines passing by the front.
- The main line for the Subte, Linea 'C' is 3 1/2 blocks away. San Telmo is only four blocks away.
- There are many great shops and fabulous restaurants very close by and
- We are in the midst of over 40 of the best milongas, are your toes tapping?
Since the pandemic A LOT has changed in tango world Buenos Aires. MIlongas dissappeared, moved to another location and new ones have started..
Here are a few milongas that we personally recommend (this is the situation at the end of October 2021, so please come back later for more updates)
PS We can get you great seats at the milongas as we know almost all organiazers. And if you wish you can join is at the milongas where we will introduce to dancers.
For a full ist of all the milongas click here
We have some of the finest restaurants of Buenos Aires, literally "around the corner". Since the Pandemic some restaurants were closed, many survived miraculously and we also found new ones. So please check in later for more updates.